WorkStrategy's commitment to our Customers and Partners
related to the COVID-19 crisis
related to the COVID-19 crisis
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
WorkStrategy holds the health and safety of its customers, partners, employees and greater community in the highest regard. As we continue to monitor and adapt to the evolving challenges posed by COVID-19, the well-being of our extended network and their families is our top priority.
We assure you that we are actively implementing plans and policies to maintain business continuity and preserve the welfare of our internal teams. We fully intend to remain at your service to the very best of our ability as this situation progresses.
The following actions have been taken as part of WorkStrategy’s response to COVID-19:
- While we had already implemented an optional teleworking policy in 2019 – we have further updated our policies to enforce “social distancing” and limitations on interactions for all employees who experience illness or have concerns about potential exposure to the virus
- Business travel and external meetings have been restricted, and will be reorganized to take place via video or teleconferencing or rescheduled for alternative dates
- Cleaning and disinfecting practices in our offices have been intensified
- We are actively monitoring advisories and recommendations distributed by appropriate government and health authorities
- Employees who present themselves at work with symptoms will be asked to seek medical evaluation. They will also be advised to stay home. The firm has communicated with the entire staff that the most important thing they can do is to wash their hands, communicate if they are not feeling well, and to be mindful of what they are doing
Business Continuity Assurance
WorkStrategy operates on an advanced technology platform which allows us to serve customers whether our team members are at our office, at a client location, or at home. As a result, we expect any disruption that occurs to be minimal should events require us to close the office for a period of time. While our goal is to maintain the highest level of service during this health crises, we must remain flexible with our team members who are working to balance family needs due to the spread of the coronavirus.
In 2019, WorkStrategy moved its database and document servers to a SSAE16 Type II SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, and HIPPA/FISMA compliant hosting facility. All Microsoft Office suite, email, related customer communication, and project productivity tools had been outsourced since 2016.
We remain committed to supporting the HR management and HCM technology needs of our customers.
Should you require staff augmentation due to internal constraints, WorkStrategy consultants, sales, and solutions support teams all remain in full operation. We are also prepared to offer customers any assistance they might require navigating their own policies and challenges associated with COVID-19.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you might have regarding WorkStrategy’s or your own response to the pandemic. We wish you the best as we all work in solidarity to overcome this rapidly developing health crisis.
Please use the following contact information for additional questions about our practices, policies, and services:
Brian J McIntyre, President
410.715.1020 ext 1101
Sales and Marketing
410.715.1020 ext 1112
Project Status or Staffing
Your designated Project Contact or above
410.715.1020 ext 1127